Glamping, a contraction of the words “glamor” and camping, “lets you enjoy nature without having to face nature. The trick of this luxury campsite is to make you feel right at home but in a tent.
While camping is a fun summer tradition, the rustic side isn’t for everyone. If you naturally don’t like the idea of sleeping outside in the great outdoors, in a lumpy sleeping bag, on hard rocks, with a flat pillow, to the sound of mosquitoes buzzing, you are going to love glamping.
Camping On Another Level
Glamping can be as luxurious as you want (as long as your car trunk allows). So, the next time you go camping, treat yourself to all the luxuries you want to make you feel like you are spending the night in a hotel and not out in the middle of nature.
The Best Way To Settle Down
- Choose a waterproof tent that is large enough to host a party and has individual bedrooms. It should be tall enough to be able to stand and move around inside without bending down.
- Clear all debris from the campsite, then pitch the tent on level ground.
- Install a large (or even very large) inflatable mattress.
- Add soft and luxurious bed linen.
- Decorate with colorful throw pillows, faux fur bedspreads, and exotic rugs.
- Place collapsible TV trays on either side of the bed like nightstands.
- Light candles, hang lanterns, and a few globes of white lights to create a glamorous vibe.
- Add a tent fan to keep everyone nice and cool.
- Don’t forget to decorate with sparkly and fun items.
- Add a hammock outside for a nap.
- Bring comfortable chairs and a folding table for your dining area.
- Cook marshmallows and hot dogs over a portable campfire.
Choose The Right Location.
Once you have decided on how you will decorate your American tent, you should think for a moment to choose where you want to camp.
Some geography can also be glamorous. You have to think about the activities you want to do during your excursion.
Then choose a location that will offer you these possibilities.
For example, national parks offer great hikes, campsites usually have lakes for swimming and boating, or you can also use your backyard as a laid-back oasis.
The best part about glamping is that you can enjoy the beauty of the great outdoors with all the luxuries you could want.